North Edinburgh Childcare - Childcare Academy Information Sessions
Date: 20 February 2019
The Childcare Academy is an Employability Fund Stage 3 Programme
which will provide you with the opportunity to:
- undertake free training requiring attendance of up to 30 hours
weekly within a safe, friendly environment
- gain significant experience of working with children by
undertaking a quality supported work experience placement within an
early years care and education setting or an out of school care
- gain 2 Accredited SQA Units from the Social Services (Children
and Young People) SVQ Level 2 Award
- gain employment in the childcare sector
- access a Young Persons Allowance of £55 per week for eligible
16 to 18 year olds (for a max of 26 weeks)
- access various Progression Routes upon successful
Our next Childcare Academy starts on Monday 4 March 2019.
Why not come along to one of our Childcare Academy information
sessions. This will last approximately one hour and will give you
the opportunity to find out what is involved in our programme, ask
any questions and take away an application pack.
- Wednesday 20 February at 10 am.
If you would like to find out more, please contact Audrey
O'Neill (our Communications & Compliance Officer) on 0131 311
6931 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or
Liam Moffat, Training Administrator on 0131 311 6929 or e-mail email@example.com.
Or Apply Online on the Edinburgh Guarantee